Film and TV
With The Estate’s 5 mile stretch of the River Usk, thousands of acres of land made up of diverse forestry, parkland and hills, it is no wonder that the likes of:
- The Wild Man : Three Seasons (S4C, 2017)
- The Grand Tour (Amazon Video, 2016)
- Moonpig Christmas Television Commerial (Wordley Productions, 2015)
- Special Forces – Ultimate Hell Week (BBC 2, 2015)
- Coast & Country (ITV, 2014)
- Countryfile (BBC 1, 2012)
- Top Gear (BBC 2, 2012)
- Countrywise Kitchen (ITV, 2012)
- The Hairy Bikers (ITV 2012)
- Horse & Country TV (Sky, 2011)
- Safebreakers (Sky 2011)
and many more have enjoyed the stunning location and warm hospitality offered at Glanusk Estate.
As well as some unique buildings which offer a wide range of locations, there is also plenty of space for parking and unit set ups for large or small shoots, as well as a covered areas for eating, and rooms for the production base.
To discuss please contact the Estate Office on +44 1873 810414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BBC and ITV visited the Estate in April 2012 to film the Queen’s Jubilee visit to Glanusk Estate, a huge success all round!
BBC Wales filmed the series “The Lady of Glanusk” for BBC Two Wales. The series featured aspects of busy life of The Hon Dame Shân Legge-Bourke DCVO Lord-Lieutentant for Powys.