Applications are invited for the sixth Glanusk Estate Fayre and NGS Open Garden on Sunday 19th May 2019. Please note that this is only open for artisans.
In 2018 we had over 2000 visitors, in 2017 we had over 1000 visitors and in 2016 we had 500 meaning businesses were seen by lots of people locally and further afield.
- There is no charge for your stand/space but we ask for a 10% donation of total profits for the NGS charity, payable at the end of the event.
- Please bring a gazebo and table. There is limited covered space.
- We will provide 2 chairs per space.
- Electricity is not provided.
- All spaces can accommodate a 3m x 3m gazebo.
- There are to be a maximum of two people working on each stand, should you have a requirement for any additional helpers please indicate their names on the booking form.
- Set up can be on Saturday 18th May 2018 at a time agreed with Nellie and all stands must be ready for photographs by 10am on Sunday 19th May.
- The lawn is not suitable for vehicles and all exhibitors must park in the designated parking area. Unloading and loading is at a designated area with easy access to the lawn.
- A full list of confirmed exhibitors will be displayed on the website and across Social Media.
Please complete and return the application form with a photocopy of your Public Liability Insurance documents, food hygiene documentations where applicable and photographs for promotional use by Friday 25 January 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will be confirmed by Friday 1 February 2019.